Thursday, June 5, 2008

Haircut



So, we have a hair stylist who has a daughter that once attended the center.....as a thank you she comes back every few months and gives haircuts at no charge! I know, what a great thing to do!!!! So, I decided that it was time for Aliyahs very first haircut by a pro! I know what you're thinking, she is 4 and has never had a haircut, but her hair grows funny and I've always just trimmed it....i thought for sure she would give Lorna a hard time, because she never lets me brush her hair without hollering! but, of course she was perfect for her! never moved or flinched once....she did a good job and Lorna gave me some tips on how to make her hair always look great! believe me i need them!

1 comment:

Christina said...

How nice that she comes back to cut the children's hair for free. That's awesome...I would be marking that date on my calendar! Henry's hair growns super fast but lately he won't sit for someone else. He won't even make it past the front door of a salon without falling on the floor and crying. (It's not pretty) I'm proud of Aliyah for sitting so nicely. She looks beautiful!!