Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the joys of having a little girl :)

so, as you all know Aliyah is very smart and quite a character! so, a couple of weeks ago I was changing her clothes. She looks down and begins to laugh...this goes on for a few seconds and finally I said, "Aliyah, what is so funny?". She looks at me with absolute joy in her face and says, "Mommy, I think my boobies are growing!" I couldn't believe my ears....I tried not to laugh and responded, "Honey, they probably aren't growing yet", and she looked right at me and stated, "Yes they are and I hope my legs grow too!"

Oh BOY!! I am scared for the future years to come with her and all the changes she will go through, may the Lord guide me!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! She says THE funniest things. What a character! I wonder where she gets that??

She is adorable! :-)