Sunday, February 28, 2010

life as i know it

Well...as you guys know my life has changed dramatically since the last post I wrote last year in April....

I am a single mother now; Aliyah is almost done Kindergarten; I live in an apartment again; I am regaining my independence and finding myself again...It's definitely been an adjustment and there are things I miss about my "old" life, but I am "me" again. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to wait for it...Aliyah and I spend good quality time together and good quality time apart (which definitely makes our time together even better). But, at the end of the day, I'm still the same woman, only better! This has got to be my year! Glad to be back blogging again too :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi, Amber! I'm glad you are back to blogging, too! I still pop in every now and then. :-)

I'm sorry for the difficult changes that you've experienced in the last year, but am praying for a great year ahead.

Hope all is well.

Sara

Christina said...

Amber, I am so glad you're blogging again, too. Wow, it has been a year full of difficult changes for you. I'm praying that 2010 is your best yet. I love your positivity in light of all you've been through. Praying for you!