Thursday, March 19, 2009

Loose Tooth

Aliyah has a loose tooth! She is very excited, but a little nervous about loosing her first tooth....She knows exactly what to do once she looses it and has decided that the tooth fairy is going to leave her 2 $...yikes...used to be a few quarters back in the 80's! I can't believe how big my girl is getting...next month she'll be five and then the day after she leaves for Florida without me! Going to visit my sister with Memere and Malcolm, she is excited to meet the real princesses and I am happy for her, but sad that I will miss it all...she'll say, "don't worry mom, you can go in a couple weeks"! I love how kids have no concept of time at all! She'll have a great time and I'll miss her aweful!

1 comment:

Christina said...

What a big girl!! How fun that you get to start being the tooth fairy. You'll have to post a picture of her new grin after that first tooth falls out!

I'm sorry you can't go with them to Florida. Hopefully your mom will take tons of pictures so you can see all of those moments with Aliyah. I bet she is going to love meeting all of those princesses!!

Miss you and love you!